USC flagged students of wealthy parents: report
USC flagged students of wealthy parents: report

TONIGHT SPECIAL REPORT. MEANWHILE EMAILS FILED IN FEDERAL COURT REVEAL NEW INFORMATION IN THE COLLEGE ADMISSIONS SCANDAL. THEY REPORTEDLY SHOW USC OFFICIALS FLAGGED PERSPECTIVE STUDENTS WHOSE WEALTHY PARENTS HAVE DONATED OR EXPECTED TO DONATE TO THE SCHOOL.>>Julie: THE MIAMI DEVELOPER IS AMONG 51 PEOPLE CHARGED BY THE FEDS IN THE COLLEGE ADMISSIONS SCANDAL. HE IS ACCUSED OF PAYING $50,000 TO THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO HAVE HIS DAUGHTER ADMITTED AS A FAKE CREW RECRUIT. THE ATTORNEY SAID HE MADE A DONATION TO A UNIVERSITY THAT PRIORITIZED DONATIONS OVER TEST SCORES. THEY FILED EFRJS THAILS THAT THEY SAY PROVE IT. THEY FLAGGED SPECIAL INTERESTS STUDENTS WHOSE PARENTS HAD HIGH-PAYING OR HIGH-PROFILE JOBS. ONE FRESHMAN WITH AN UNREMARKABLE 2.88 GPA HAS A DIED WHO IS A WELL-KNOWN ORTHO SURGEON. ANOTHER HIGHLIGHTED BECAUSE THEIR FATHER OWNS A MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM. OTHERS WERE HIGHLIGHTED FOR DONATION POTENTIAL. $1 MILLION PLEDGE WAS WRITTEN NEXT TO ONE STUDENT’S NAME. ANOTHER HAD $15 MILLION NEXT TO THEIR NAME. AN EMAIL EXCHANGE ADVOCATING FOR A PARTICULAR STUDENTS BECAUSE THEIR FAMILY HAS A $1 TO $5 MILLION DONOR POTENTIAL. WHEN THE DONATION SEEMS LIKE IT WON’T BE COMING AN OFFICIAL RESPONDS IF THIS ISN’T WORKING OUT THE WAY YOU PLANNED I CAN HAVE ADMISSIONS PULL THE APPROVAL. USC SAYS THEY PREVIOUSLY DISCLOSED LIKE MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES WE ALLOW MANY DEPARTMENTS INCLUDING ATHLETICS TO MARK CERTAIN APPLICANTS WITH A SO-CALLED SPECIAL INTEREST TAG.

82 thoughts on “USC flagged students of wealthy parents: report”

1. Sony Story says:

Corrupted America
    Capitalism is Evil

2. Stephen Brown says:

money talks no money has no voice.trump will fix it oh yea.

3. Taylor Curtis Braz says:

I graduated from USC in 2007, I don't think I could get back in, but I am thankful that I got to earn my BS degree from that school. USC has been plagued with a lot of lawsuits lately and sexual abuse scandals. Because of my learning disabilities I have not been able to succeed in an office job and I have not been able to pay off my student debt. I might also have autism. In the work environment no one has wanted to take me under their wing and teach me how to succeed at work. But I also like working in construction and doing heavy lifting. Physical labor is good for people such as myself who have learning disabilities.

4. Brian Lawson says:

Now let's also check all the college's including ivy league schools! Every politicians children have gone to ivy league schools and I guarantee they didn't have the grades to get in. Hint CHRIS CUOMO couldn't get into any college with his FREDO self

5. baba booboo says:

university of California my a$$ more like the university of the wealthy privileged a$$hats!

6. Master Chief 00117 says:

There not a Private University.. They take $Billions in US taxpayers money…

7. BrianC6234 says:

This is nothing new. All colleges do this crap. Give us a lot of money and we'll let your kids in.

8. C172Pilotdude says:

If you do not have money and connections you are not worth anything. Only the Rich/Wealthy are allowed to live. 42% of the USA lives off of less than $15 per hour. We are the slaves.

9. Dave B says:

Republicans flag wealthy elites for donations. Everybody knows that

10. Herb Tenderson says:

Hey can I interest anyone in pictures of Ivanka giving Donald toilet head? Every time I bring it up, some sjw gets all bent out of shape and offended. DM me, and we can haggle over a price.
    WALSH 2020!!! Make The Right Right Again!

11. Kyles Isler says:

USC is a cult of the rich and stupid. LOTS of pedophiles there, too.

12. William Wright says:

"Education for me, but not for thee."
    Hereditary aristocracy, anyone? We already fought one war (the Revolution of 1776) about this.

13. Arthur Kitchen says:

While I hate liberals, I fully applaud behind closed door policies!! Why be rich if you aren’t treated differently, better, etc?

14. Michael says:

What a surprise another corrupt democratic college school

15. Ethan Hunt says:

Pay to play is alive and well

16. Judi Dipillo says:

I am proud to say I got into college on my merits, graduated and paid off every cent of my student loans. It took ten years but I did it.

17. Marcus Phoenix says:

Ummm, this has been the status quo since the beginning. You can’t tell me you never heard the term legacy enrollment? Im shocked people are surprised by any of this….

18. Mr. No Name says:

Those darn Alt Right schools! 😏

19. M Del Valle says:

Has anyone noted mostly are "daughters" who needed to bribe their way in. I wonder if this has any relation to women not getting equal pay…😏

20. The Kendrick says:

Dirty leftist elite brainwashing cult operating as a university.

21. William Taylor says:

Is this any worse than the discriminatory quota system allowing low quality non-white's into college thought they are intellectually too weak to finish a degree? At least these folks are paying their way IMHO.

22. Jackie Leon says:

I'm confused. I thought it was legal to make "donations" to get your kid into college? And the two famous soccer moms got in trouble because they directly paid a bribe?

23. Robert Lowe says:

California love $$$$$$$$$
    Sanctuary state tent cities and spoiled rich kids and corrupt dems!! Oh dont forget the Hollywood elite telling us all
    Bow to be better people!!!!!

24. Tracie Armenta says:

This stuff isn't new. Y aren't university officials going to prison for fraud along w the ones that fake grades for the athletes.

25. Craig Schwabauer says:

$$$is the root of evil

26. Samantha Thompson says:

This is the norm for all universities. They need a certain number of students that can pay out of pocket. They cannot have all students on loans and scholarships. They need cash money NOW to keep the school going…Why is this surprising?! When I applied for colleges 15 years ago, I had to put my parents names, jobs, and annual salary. If it wasn't a factor, schools wouldn't ask…duh! School=business. They are running a business and need donations/capital.

27. Franklin Sharp says:

De fund this University, NOW!

28. Chief Tahchawwickah says:

Why aren’t these kids and their parents being deported?
    All immigrants are to be deported when they commit crimes
    -COMANCHE NATION

29. Gary Osborne says:

Business as usual @ USC, I bet this isn't happening @ Stanford or any other Major Univerisity.

30. Vincent Mason says:

Let's admit it.  Most "institutions of higher learning" are really institutions that have learned to favor dishonest people with higher incomes.

31. Noble Tarkan says:

"…Pull the Approval…" sounds suspiciously like extortion…

32. Donna Green says:

How you Lori haters thought it was just Lori! It's been business as usual. Let Lori pay damages and community service.

33. Ned Kelly-66 says:

It’s crazy and utterly insane to automatically associate elite as liberal, you have been conditioned well.
    If you can just keep that remaining brain cell from dying and have an ounce of objectivity, just to open your eyes, ears and heart, you will see that Trump and all of his self dealing and self enriching cabinet fillings with the top 1 percent that this government has given more than a trillion of grift in the form of tax cuts to will burden yours and my families and the generations of our children to come.
    Seriously, in our struggle street and everyday lives, can you name a single farmer or manufacturing or service industry worker that has benefited from this White house’s policies? Trump and this government is giving tax cuts to the elites that are over represented by Trump’s band of swamp creatures and yet, you have the gullibility to listen to Faux News’ diatribe of them and us.
    Snap out of it, your own livelihood and generations of your families’ livelihood is at stake.
    Struggle street and middle class are represented by left/ right and middle, your fight is against corruption not against left or right.
    Trump and his band of swamp creatures in the cabinet is as corrupt as they come, unprecedented actually.
    Snap out of it and use that last remnant of brain matter for good please

34. Chuck Cox says:

I'm shocked! (not)

35. James Wells says:

All Federal funding for private Universities should be pulled immediately. It's not as if they need it, China is funding them anyway.

36. Texas Cowpatti says:

So USC is culpable as well. Take 'em down. USC wrote the rules here.

37. JoJoe MC says:

The left wants to create envy and selfish entitlement within its base, two works of the flesh. These people are the enemy of truth and righteousness and are on their way to hell. A Christians duty is to pray for the enemy of truth and righteousness even though my first reaction is anger and disgust.

38. Scott-E4DayZ says:

Just a reminder a 4yr uni isn’t everything guys there are jobs that pay good while going to community college or no schooling at all

39. David Council says:

Just more left-wing
    class warfare hate speech

40. Surg Rubin says:

USC a fart contest college !!!!

41. berniedmj1 says:

Bwahahaha! The left eating themselves. There’s a reason why USC is called, University of Spoiled Children for more than decades.

42. John Mortellaro says:

Wealthy people getting special treatment, you don't say

43. Tom Johnson says:

Only the followers of the elites on the left believe that there’s an equal justice and opportunity system in this country. Morons.

44. Jeff Wright says:

2.88 GPA lmao that is terrible.

45. Sheeple Barn says:

it is amazing how fast and efficiently they can take down suburban anonymous mom, but Hilary acid wash hard drive still walks free

46. S Tho says:

I am shocked!
    …shocked to find gambling occurring at this establishment!
    Your winnings sir.
    Thank you.

47. Pigs In Da 6IX says:

Everyone always fighting the other side but it’s the elites we should be pushing back against

48. Rooster Blues says:

Get out and vote all liberals out of office!

49. swoopulater says:

just another example of what you get when libs/dems run your city/state/country. USC has no cred anymore, who cares, lots better institutions than that around the country ;o)

50. P says:

Dr. Dre's daughter 😆😂😂

51. D Storm says:

California colleges need some way to offset the costs of letting illegal aliens study there…

52. Hal Lee says:

Is USC a private school? If so it is up to the school to handle the improprieties!

53. Robert Hudson says:

USC, UNIVERSITY OF SPOILED CUNTS.

54. Aa AA says:

Good
    Do Ur job

55. LossVegas says:

This has been going on forever- at all major colleges and universities. This shocks people?

56. Bruce Lee says:

COMMIEFORNIA

57. Mit Hsac says:

You people are talking about this like it is a new thing, really this has been going on forever. These idiots just got caught, and it is great.

58. Selmer Reference54 says:

Nothing new about USC!!!

59. C. Todd says:

USC is a disgrace…period. As is every other college that takes bribes for college admission. Universities preach liberalism amd equal rights yet give priority to the rich and famous. Brick and mortar colleges will be nearly non existent in a few decades. Just like banks. You can quote me on that.

60. X X says:

Government corruption
    NOT

61. Focus on Nature says:

The Swamp is Everywhere!

62. teddy toto says:

Wait. You mean that people who have a lot of money or political influence get treated differently than those who don’t? I’m shocked. I thought life was fair and based on merit.

63. Stork Hsu says:

Where are those people protesting for equality? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🤬🐷🤬🐷🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

64. The Implication says:

I thought that all of us knew this was going on. I remember when I was a freshman in high school, I talked to my counselor about the schools I wanted to go to. I told him that going to an Ivy League school would be my top choices, because it would set me up for life. My dream school was TCU though, because my dad and I are huge fans of their sports teams. The counselor told me to focus on doing the best I can and I could probably get into TCU, but being a white male that didn’t have rich parents made it basically impossible to get into the top notch schools. I ended up having to go to community college because of the cost. Looking back this was one of the best things that could have happened. My debt would be even more out of control then it already is if I took out loans to go to TCU. Even with my partial scholarship.

65. Michael G says:

These are the white elite liberals telling us how to think what to wear and how to behave

66. ColecoKid says:

All students are equal, but some are more equal than others.

67. Paul Osborne says:

Wait till they get to the Military Schools. Stone Wall!!!!!!

68. Tyler Petty says:

When will USC face justice for admission scandal?

69. Robert Lloyd says:

USC is hardly alone in this kind of activity.

70. Brandon Bergeron says:

College is a business. It isn''t fair but this is how they operate. Check out Legacy Applications to professional schools. If your family isn't in the group, you'd better make sure your numbers will raise their average so the school will look more prestigious on college rankings if you want a chance of getting in.

71. Zoë Nightshade says:

Common knowledge!

72. AreCanSaw hillbille says:

How much to go to that school ? They all rich lol

73. Johnny Blade says:

They want to distribute the Wealth take from the Rich to give to the Poor …And Use gov to do it legally …Its Called Stealing or Take …I woukd shut my Buisness Down Close Checking and Saving Accounts and Buy Bear bonds from Another Country

74. Dansky Kral says:

Waaah, waaaa!

75. Jewel Blessings says:

They just made up these records. So that it looked like some idiot can get off the hook from doing their job correctly the first time.

76. Cher P says:

Who wants to bet these guys are Liberal in their policies —-for others that is.

77. Cher P says:

SWAMP exposed yet again. Why would these Liberal schools who hate the rich or capitalist and YELL FOR EQUITY and support for the poor? Somebody tell me please, Why the hell would they do this? Because they are all elitist hypocrites, thats why. YOU SHOULD TRUST NO LIBERAL IN CHARGE!!!!

78. young budda says:

Everybody does it look at Harvard's endowment. Oh by the way, yes I'm dry snitching lol.

79. Kevin O’Brien says:

Trump alters weather map with Sharpie to show Dorian was going to hit Alabama. Says map is real even though National Weather Service says it is not. This is who Trump is.

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense.” – George Orwell, 1984

80. Denise Clepper says:

This is not news…. This is the status quo at all Universities of profit. I am sure that YALE AND HARVARD are full of the RICH. No news here.. Money is the KEY

81. Jackson K says:

Thats why i go to USC. The real USC, in south carolina. We dont do this bs

82. joe Vasquez says:

“I’ve got a college degree, I’m smart” lmao 🤣

83. Kay Davis says:

Now without "donations" tuitions are gonna skyrocket. They basically subsided colleges. Be careful what you wish for