Gentlemen, this is Mantelligence. Today, we’re showing you 11 basic items
you can own that are guaranteed to get noticed by any girl. You know about the standard items. You know you’ve got to wear clothes that
fit, and by now, You know you gotta smell good. No, What we’re talking about today, are
the things girls don’t see coming, but they just can’t ignore. So…. here are 11 items you’re going to
want to have on deck that make an amazing impression with girls. 11. Bed Frame Not expecting to see a bed frame at the top of this list? Well we weren’t planning on it either. But as it turns out,
There are a shocking number of guys out there relying on just a mattress on the floor. And an equal number of women… who are shaking
their heads everytime they see it. I mean, we get it:
Why do you even need a bed frame? They’re always too expensive and all they
seem to do is take up space. …And that may be partially true, except
it ignores one glaring detail: For a number of reasons, women really, really
like it when guys have beds off the ground. So while a mattress on the floor might be
cheaper or just part of your style… A full-size bed setup pays dividends that
are always gonna be worth the investment. 10. Tools There will come a time in every man’s life, When either he needs to fix something, OR,
more likely, a girl needs him to fix something, hang some
pictures, or do some light carpentry. And, surprisingly, the chances are
Most guys won’t be ready for that day. So in order not to be caught totally off guard,
Do yourself a favor and invest in a basic toolkit early on. Because you may not need it all the time,
and you may not know how to use any of that stuff right now… But rest assured the day you need to be that
guy for a girl, you’ll be glad to have it. 9. Wall Art Sort of like how a mattress with no bed frame can be awkward for a guy to have,
So are walls with nothing on them. But there’s an easy way to change that. Just go out, find some art you like…and
hang it up on your walls. Now you might be thinking,
art is expensive! Well yeah… If all you want are full-size originals. All we’re suggesting,
Is to find a few affordable, quality prints from artists you like,
throw a frame on them, and put them on your wall. You don’t have to get something for every
room in the house, But a couple of pieces you like will take
up virtually no space, not much time… And will be an effortless way to make a great
impression with any girl who comes over. 8. The Watch Here’s something you might have noticed about our videos:
Any time we talk about using STYLE to make a girl like you OR as a way to make her more
attracted to you, We talk about the importance of a watch. Well… there’s a simple reason why we do
this: Women love when men wear watches. Now: we’re guessing you’ve seen today’s
video sponsor, Vincero, On channels like AlphaM, Teaching Men’s
Fashion, and Real Men Real Style, So… instead of showing you a bunch of images
of Vincero’s bold watches, we’re going to show you two subconscious
attraction boosts that the right type of watch, like Vincero, gives you: BOOST #1: Wearing (And Using) A Watch Gives You The James Bond Effect Imagine this: A beautiful woman asks Bond for the time, and out of his pocket he pulls
his cellphone to check. It’s almost… painful to imagine, right? Instead, after the woman asks, Bond casually
and confidently checks his watch. Much more classic-Bond, right? BOOST #2: Watches Dramatically Improve Your
Style Watches are subtle. They don’t draw attention to themselves,
but impress when they’re noticed. And that makes something powerful:
A classic, masculine touch that makes you look like well put-together man. In short guys: One of the easiest ways to
be more attractive to women is to wear a watch… …and today’s video sponsor Vincero is
the EXACT type of watch that women love. It’s bold, yet classic (like Bond)… while
still being subtle and handsome (to dramatically improve your style). Vincero was even kind enough to give Mantelligence
viewers a HUGE discount code. Check it out in the description… and note:
it will only work for a limited-time. 7. Books There are a lot of collections of things that girls don’t necessarily want to see,
But books are not one of them. Because whether it’s sci-fi, fantasy, mystery
or nothing but non-fiction, A guy with books is something that will never
go out of style with women. Now that doesn’t mean you should collect
books you have no intention of reading. And it doesn’t mean you should be that guy
who brags about reading, either. But what it does mean, is to find books that
genuinely interest you… And start collecting, and reading, them. 6. Drybag Backpack If there’s one thing that can make any guy impressive to any girl,
It’s being equipped for whatever situation gets thrown at him. And an item that makes that kind of adaptability
possible, Is an extremely durable, low maintenance backpack
that keeps your stuff safe no matter what. Now there are a few dry bags on the market,
but not all of them work as advertised. And we’re not going to recommend a specific
pack in this video, But if you just look for an all-season, waterproof
pack from one of the big outdoor companies… You should be in pretty good shape. 5. A Clean Car So you’ve got a car and that’s more than can be said for a lot of guys, right? Maybe. But you’re not outta the woods yet. Because after a certain point
Girls are way more likely to pay attention to the state of your car. Especially… How clean it is. So if you notice your car smelling a little
funky, or filling up with burger wrappers, That definitely means that the girls you’re
driving around are noticing it too. 4. Weatherproof Jacket A modern weatherproof jacket is like your own personal armor against the elements. A good one will be easy to move around in,
last forever, and keep you totally dry. You might see why an all-weather jacket helps
with how women see you, Because if the ability to charge outside without
hesitation in any environment isn’t cool… We don’t know what is. Rain? No problem. Hail? Who cares. Snow? Weatherproof, man! Where dapper jackets definitely have their
place in a man’s wardrobe, Every guy should have a well-fitting jacket
that’s made for harsh conditions. 3. A Gym Membership With the huge variety of gyms there are these days,
There’s a training center for just about everyone, and everything:
Powerlifting, CrossFit, rock climbing, parkour, yoga, ninja training. You name it, there’s a gym for it. And not only will any one of them get you
into great shape, But it’s virtually guaranteed that women
are going to like that you’re a part of one. 2. Magnetic Knife Strip With Good Knives Dinner and a movie. Netflix and chill. Or just a lowkey night at home for the two
of you. There’s a good chance that if the girl you
like ends up back at your place, You’ll be spending some time in the kitchen. And while a good meal can’t hurt,
Another way to use your kitchen to make a statement that women can’t ignore,
Is to set up a high-quality magnetic knife strip over your cooking area complemented
by a premium set of knives. Now, for the full-value effect…
you should probably be being able to actually use the knives. But either way, a magnetic knife strip
Is a pretty awesome feature that can say a Is a pretty awesome feature that can say a lot about the man you are. 1. Durable Shoes They say that for anything that goes between you and the ground,
It’s worth spending some money on. Tires, mattresses, and most importantly… Shoes. So why do women like a guy in shoes that endure? Well she may not know how long you’ve had
your pair of old workhorses, but what she will notice
Is that your shoes aren’t falling apart…which is always gonna get you some points. Those are the 11 items so useful, they’ll
be guaranteed to get attention from women. Don’t forget to check out Vincero Watches
using the link in the description.. And If you enjoyed this video, be sure to
let us know, and give it a thumbs up and don’t forget to click and subscribe. And while you’re here, why not check out
these other powerful videos? Thanks for watching!

100 thoughts on “11 Items that INSTANTLY Make You More Attractive – How to Naturally Attract Girls”

1. NUBLAFIED NUBBIE says:

I Understand Now.. I Should Wrap Da Watch Around My Penis An Put Milk Cartons Under Matress 2 Lift Bed Up & Showcase Comic Books

2. vince baldwin says:

We are ALL waking around with atomic clocks basically on our cell phones, but we need to run out and buy that wrist watch and put a piece of expensive yet worthless jewelry on our wrist "the watch" so we can take it off when we do the honey do thing with the new tools we just bought to brag on. Well if I can get laid … OK! FYI those prone to carpal tunnel shouldn't were a wrist watch… Unless you haven't been laid in like over a year! Then wear the damn watch!

3. Simon Lin-Lévesque says:

Almost threw up when I heard the word "crossfit" 😷

4. jason mcnamara says:

is a nudey calendar considered wall art?

5. bartek Bgraczyk says:

What an load of shit

6. El Assassin says:

Bollix, girls lile tattoes, n someone who is there at the right place at the right time

7. Lucian BUJOR says:

Thank you! A lot of guys noticed the differences.

8. Young Han says:

Magnetic knife strips?!? If you see those in some dude's house, you'll know they saw this video!!

9. bigroy38 says:

Be debt-free.Don’t use Axe after 25.Have a dog.Shut the hell up about politics.

10. Mr. Deals says:

Internal screaming NOOOOO!!

11. A J says:

really the watch ad

12. woulfe42 says:

Lol, this doesn't apply to the underground scene, chances are they don't have a bed frame either, and if they come to your house for sex, its not like they will care if you have a bed frame or not. This video is to funny.

13. raeoul chettri says:

yea dont forget toilet paper…

14. The One says:

“Ohh this is a nice place you have here and ooooohhh my god is my that a magnetic knife strip!!, have my babies now!!!!” Is what they don’t say

15. Mike T says:

A "time piece" is better than a watch.
    Being able to tell time by position of the sun is better

16. RICKY BOYD says:

This is pretty lame. Are todays younger men really this behind in the basics of life. I couldn't finish watching it. I've had a bedframe, a fully loaded roll around tool box and worn a watch pretty much all of my life. . I've actually had a bedframe, some tools and a watch since around age 6. Was I a hit with the ladies? Well, no. Did it help even at all, well no. Its just normal. Maybe not to have those things might hurt but it sure didn't help.

17. Teydom Bomb says:

What I'm taking from this video is essentially money is what drives women. "Expensive, High Quality, Art" etc. Prove you have money, so you should've just put that at the #1 position because it's fact.

18. MsTyroneshoelaces says:

Women are not worth all this trouble..gold diggers

19. Yizzy Roger says:

Who are u have u even experienced these kind situations

20. Philip DeWald says:

5:33 So, you‘ve got a car?! That don’t impress me much

21. Jason Fagan says:

I'm huffing T rite now !

22. Dallas V says:

So pretending to be someone your not by buying things is attractive? Women like authentic guys, not players.

23. nailloz says:

Who the fuck doesn't have a bed frame? Wtf

24. MrTuco40 says:

ha ha ha! Its just an ad. Move along. Move along.

25. Ro Cayas says:

How interesting, because I have 10 out of 11 ( no gym membership) and even better choices. I bought stuff because it's what I wanted, not because it's what gets girls. Funny how this video mentioned what women/girls like, because it does work and some girls I've been with even mentioned how they like such and such. I own a demolition company in California, so that's a really big plus. I spent 5k on my bed since sleep/rest is important to me and i also didn't want to look like a starving student and got a simple but manly headboard made of solid wood. I have a lot of tools, even when I'm not on vacation i like to work with tools and fix or build things. I collect watches and dont wear any other jewelry. I love to cook and own a set of Wusthof knives. All my walls have a framed picture/poster of mostly classic Italian races from the 50s/60s. I travel a lot, so i also own a lot of books to read while on a 22 hour flight or for those 6 hour layovers. I'm a camper, hunter, rock climber, motocross rider and a fly fisherman to mention a few of my hobbies, so you can imagine the amount of bags and backpacks I own. I don't own a car, but I do own a few trucks, i keep it dirty with mud on the outside but clean enough on the inside to sleep in. Also, I do own a few water proof jackets, but i hardly use them, the element doesn't really bother me and i love the rain, plus being in construction/demolition business, you cant let weather stop you from working. GYM membership? Did I mention I own a demolition company? Try 18 hours of physical work starting at 4-5 am!

26. Vincent Rivers says:

Why doesn’t she have a cell phone of her own to check the time with?

27. Hammett175 says:

Nice watch commercial.

28. Agust Hernan says:

?

29. Lucas M says:

I have everything on this list and women always notice. Instead of backpack i have man purses.

30. Dante Jacobs says:

Once again all i hear is you need money. Plus I know girls that trash there cars more than guys.

31. remynisce33 says:

A bed with a stash of cash in it will do?

32. bluejeans_Canada says:

This is bull crap, live the they way you are comfortable.

33. roadstar499 says:

Knives??? so the women can cut you if she feels threatened or just wants to have fun…

34. Matthew Bulic says:

I found that $1million dollars does the trick, no need for the rest..it speaks for itself 😏

35. Guy Avery says:

Literally no one has ever asked me what time it is.

36. Charles G says:

Vincero? I hope (At least) that these are mechanical and not quartz. Buy a good Swiss watch instead.

37. Joanne Joa says:

11. Bed frame –not a must, to be honest.
    10. Tools –only if you know how to work with tools
    9. Wall Art –important
    8. Watch –man's best jewelry. Do not worry about bracelets, ear studs, rings, tattoos; just get a good watch that is proportionate to your wrist.
    7. Books –important. if you think you can learn everything from a YouTube channel, think again
    6. Dry bag Backpack –honestly its more important than one realizes. It come handy during day trips
    5. Clean Car –must, no two way about it
    4. Weatherproof Jacket –depends on where you live
    3. Gym Membership –goal is to get exercise, doesn't matter how one achieves it.
    2. Magnetic Knife Strip With Good Knives — useless. (period) Get yourself a decent chefs knife with sheath and know how to sharpen it.
    1. Durable Shoes –knowing what to wear, and when to wear helps

38. SAB FAN says:

You left out the real #1. Men have to have the courage to talk to women in the first place. Most don’t…..lol

39. chrisSkylin3 says:

You can get a very good second hand Omega watch for less than $1000. Rolex, maybe $2-3k. But remember, these things last a life time and can easily be passed on to the next generation.

40. TJfishbuk Salliverro says:

Maybe this applies to most guys, I got everything right. There is just too many girls or women that are worthless. I make them work harder to get my attention, so far. Just for starters do they have emotional stability? knows how to cook? neat and clean? decent and modest, good moral values? family oriented? great character? Mention that did not mention money because I got it covered and so far I haven't seen one worth be taken seriously. So girls get your act together.

41. Randy singer says:

I HAVE NEVER HAD A WOMAN ASK ME FOR WHAT TIME IT IS……LOL

42. RobotShlomo says:

I gotta laugh when you say that a watch "gives you the James Bond effect". I really don't think that women find Bond, or at least the traditional portrayal of James Bond by Sean Connery, to be "attractive". Not especially when you see the types of men that Hollywood has been putting out there as masculine icons. Sure, you have the oft Ryan Reynolds or Brad Pitt, but you see more Jonah Hills and Seth Rogens than you do Daniel Craig. My personal theory is that the Bond archetype is aspirational, and it's seen by most women as "oh, that's what my mother would like". So they go in the opposite direction.

And the majority of women I've met actually find men who read a turn off, and I live in a town with a major Ivy League University. They want dumb guys, so they don't have to talk to them.

43. Gmonkey says:

Put the backpack down the front of your pants.

44. bosscs says:

sposnosered post seems poor specially (( BackPack!!!) Com'on!

45. Schumi says:

What women really find attractive is a confident, fun, not giving a f*ck man, who makes her feel special, attractive and safe. Those item are probably appreciated, but won't get you far.

46. NOBLE Xiong Boxer says:

I think I'll live in love more to myself after all this

47. Persona Viva says:

Fucked up advertising for a crappy watch under the guise of an informational video.

48. Edrian says:

Thats on USA in my country is not like this

49. Heinzkitz Velvet says:

Couldn't they at least have found a thumbnail with an attractive girl in it?

That chick looks like she's at the end of a 3 day meth binge.

50. Mike says:

How about be yourself if you want someone who you will get on with long term and don't have to pretend you're someone else, for the record most of these things I have but if I didn't like to wear a watch I wouldn't and if some chick won't date me because of that then I'll hang fire for someone less shallow, I'm looking for someone who I will enjoy to spend time with and accepts me for me and vise versa…won't last long if you have to pretend you're someone else just to have her lol .. that being said if you got a mattress on the floor with no frame then guys that is kinda nasty get it together and buy a frame and at the very least enjoy a great nights sleep 😴👌🏻

51. Rick Leeman says:

So this is about a material world? Common. ..

52. David simons says:

I'd be lucky if a woman ever got as far as seeing my bed!

53. charger23us says:

So,… Money. Yeah didnt expect that

54. Peter Salmon says:

What a load of crap. It is not all about buying watches, books, weatherproof bags and coats. It is all about having the confidence to go up and say hello, and talk. Nothing more

55. 異差虎武江戸 says:

In Japan, 70% of these things won't work. It might be right for the USA. But not here in Japan.

56. Fillip Phta says:

So they’re just selling shit?

57. Creative Thinker says:

Carrying laptop computers in backpacks are a lot more comfortable than shoulder type bags.

58. vica mica says:

Nice product placement

59. kaepria says:

blank slates getting programmed

60. That One Chris says:

This list is dumb.

61. That One Chris says:

We can sum this up with one item: money.

62. john1505555 says:

shit its a sales pitch..

63. GoatLife says:

Nice commercial

64. Thordan says:

I do all of these already except watch.I just dont like things hanging .But I guess I can try if it helps.

65. ervin bahr says:

Girls these days are too picky, a relationship makes no sense with the most of them, one under 1 million is worth it. Go to gym, ride a bicycle or whatever makes you happy and enjoy your life. And when a cool female crosses your path is all good, never chase phantoms.

66. storm key says:

Lol imagine how weird a man looks with tools on 😒

67. Huy Pham says:

What about a wallet nearly full of condoms 😂

68. softwhere30 says:

From what I noticed the top things attractive to women include having unwavering confidence and play hard to get for a bit, works with a lot of women from what I noticed. Don't play hard to get too much because women will just divert their attention somewhere else unless they REALLY want this guy. Another thing women want is for guys to loosen up and not be too serious, flirt a bit and be playful. If you're too serious you will likely turn them off unless they happen to share some of your traits.

69. Eduardo Gonzalez says:

How bout a genuine diamond Rolex

70. MO MUSTAFA says:

Very good at promoting 4 products in the video what a joke

71. jfacts49 says:

Lol I like your other videos but half of this one is an advertisement. A backup? Are you kidding me? How about a solid Trapper Keeper?

72. JungleTrooper says:

pocket watch anyone?

73. death painful says:

Huh,, I've been playing this all wrong with money, security, a great job and my own condo. All I needed was a good backpack and set of steak knives. CRAPPPP! !!

74. Turbo Tazer32 says:

If you want to appear more attractive to girls wear what YOU like. Not what anybody else is wearing or wants you to wear. A girl likes confidence and nothing shows confidence on a guy than his own sense of style.

75. Sean S. says:

I hate wearing a watch. I’ve always known about that item, but I’m not wearing one even to try and impress someone

76. Zorin D Void says:

I cant wear a watch.. It just dies out of nowhere within a week or 2.

77. Joseph Freeman says:

I got to number 9 and realized your talking about gold digging.

78. Rayce Bannon says:

If she's in ur bedroom, I doubt whether or not a frame makes a difference. lol

79. Valentin Bozhilov says:

This make no sense…

80. kalamazooracing says:

Bs this is just an advertisement for furniture art book and watches..

81. Paul Nguyen says:

If a girl accept to go back to my place, the battle is already won. this is 2018, nobody asks for time anymore and backpack WTF?! This whole video is ad for products

82. Ken W says:

Yeah James Bond wears a cheap ass Vincero watch LOL

83. joe digiovanni says:

BUT girls only like guys who have GREAT SKILLS.

NUNCHUCK SKILLS
    BOW HUNTING SKILLS
    COMPUTER HACKING SKILLS

Girls only like guys who have great SKILLS

84. Joseph Park says:

1. Wallet
    2. Cash
    3. Credit card
    4. Expensive Vehicle
    5. Designer clothing

85. Steelhorsecowboy says:

Bed frame with a footboard is uncomfortable for a tall guy. What kind of man doesn't have a toolbox?

86. Hubert Parchomiuk says:

1. Bed frame.
    2. Tools.
    3. Wall art
    4. The watch
    5. Books
    6. Drybag backpack
    7. Clean car
    8. Weatherproof jacket
    9. Gym membership
    10. Magnetic knife strip
    11. Durable shoes

87. Arcade guys says:

Having a watch gives you the James Bond effect imagine a women asks you for the time lmfao what era you living in ? Every women I know looks at her phone every 5 mins trust me she knows the time and if she don’t she be too busy on social media so if she asks me for the time I respond with its time too stop with the IG and FB

88. Westus says:

Thank, fucking, god I have the majority of these

89. Luke Worthington says:

Fkg watch commercial. I haven't worn a watch since my Ironman when I was 12. Trust me, it doesn't stop me from getting the women I want.

90. M E says:

Shit I Better go get a backpack now

91. VigneshWaran.G says:

Hi U have Any Social Media I'd,s

92. VigneshWaran.G says:

Ur Video,s Cool😊😊

93. elijah dungan says:

Lol I attract women without any of these objects, just personality, confidence, strength, and sense of humor. I once walked into a coffee shop unshaved with bed hair standing up, and managed to attract the baristas because I walked in like I didn't give a shit and owned the place. It was attractive because it exhumed confidence, strength, and humor. Although I will have to admit, one object that really made a difference for me was a motorcycle.

94. Travis Tubbs says:

What is with the add placement lol

95. Video Games Galore says:

What a load of bollocks…

96. Video Games Galore says:

This is a guide for guys who want to date gold diggers. LMAO.

97. MantelligenceDating says:

Check out today's sponsor Vincero's AWESOME watches: https://vincerocollective.com/manapr18
    Use code 'MAN' at checkout for a HUGE discount (code only works for a limited time).

98. Alex Perrin says:

Do women find the Apple Watch sexy just wondering 🤔

99. Dick Head says:

U woman r pretty and all but u bunch of liars I look right through u